February 11, 2019, 09:58 pm

South Haven emergency crew suspect propane caused home explosion, offer preventative tips


 11-02-2019 9:58 PM

South Haven Area Emergency Services said a home explosionwas suspected to have been caused by a propane gas explosion. An Allegan County woman recovered in the Bronson Burn and Wound Center in Kalamazoo after the home exploded on Sunday. Her family said she was scheduled to be released...

Posted in:
WWMT Kalamazoo
WWMT Kalamazoo

This article was posted online by WWMT Kalamazoo. Spot On Michigan collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Southwest Michigan'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On Michigan, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category:




Counties in this region: